You can have outsourced workers do virtually anything that you can do in your business. Start small and scale up.
Look at the very small list below and think about the time you would save if you could bring yourself to have someone else do these tasks for you.
- Writing Autoresponders / Emails / Communication
- Customer Service
- Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Coding / Programming / Development
- Web Design
- Print Design
The list goes on and on… There are specialists in each of these large categories. Maybe Your business doesn’t need all of these tasks done, maybe you do need them done but can’t concentrate on them, maybe you’re doing them and they should be outsourced.
Just start small with one task that is really bringing you down and find someone else to work on it part time.
You’ll find yourself with extra time, lower stress and more productivity. You’ll start to see the whole picture instead of being so involved in the micro-details of your business.
Latest posts by Dave Nevogt (see all)
- Time Blocking: A Simple Guide - February 26, 2014
- Goals, Mindsets, and Technology: How to Maximize Your Productivity - February 18, 2014
- 5 tools for running a Remote Team - January 21, 2014