Freshdesk is an online customer support software that allows you to streamline your support services by issuing tickets for customer requests, complaints, comments and more. It has multi-channel support, so you can stay on top of issues no matter how your customers choose to contact you. Freshdesk also offers a shared team inbox, scenario automations and bulk actions to help your customer service team work more efficiently.
Users can now track time to individual Freshdesk tickets using Hubstaff‘s Freshdesk time tracking integration. Hubstaff’s desktop app was natively designed in Mac, Windows and Linux, so it can be used seamlessly no matter what operating system you prefer to work with.
With a few easy clicks, users will be able to:
- Record accurate, automatic time to Freshdesk tickets with the click of a button.
- Add manual time to individual Freshdesk tickets.
- Add notes to time entries. These can be used to explain manual time or add memos or reminders.
- Access employee productivity reports such as screenshots and activity levels.
- Access detailed time reports that can be used for company records or to invoice clients.
- Manage payroll automatically from within Hubstaff.
- Complete and close tickets easily from the Hubstaff app.
“WebLegs uses Freshdesk and Hubstaff to connect our support tickets so we maintain full control of time spent on issues.”
Effective Freshdesk Time Tracking with Reports
Easy User Interface
Hubstaff’s desktop app is easy-to-use and seamlessly runs in the background, without slowing down computers. It’s lightweight and natively designed to eliminate compatibility issues. Users can record time to Freshdesk tickets no matter what operating system they use.
Users can use the Hubstaff desktop app to:
- Start and stop recording time with the push of a button.
- See all tickets assigned to them in one convenient location.
- View due dates, so they know which tickets to prioritize.
- View notes and descriptions to get a better picture of the task.
- Work offline, anytime. The Hubstaff app will continue to record time and take randomized screenshots, which will be uploaded once a user reconnects to the Internet.
Integrate and Sync Automatically
Once you initially integrate Hubstaff and Freshdesk, your users and tasks will periodically and automatically sync. Just link your accounts and gain access to powerful time reports, innovative employee monitoring software and a simple way to efficiently track time to different Freshdesk tickets.
- Freshdesk and Hubstaff integrates in a few easy clicks.
- Once you give permissions, your Hubstaff and Freshdesk accounts will remain automatically synced.
- You can link and unlink users anytime to keep your team organized.
- Linked users will be able to see all assigned tickets in Hubstaff, making it easy to select a ticket then begin tracking time with the push of a button.
Customize your organization to adjust how Hubstaff’s software monitors your team. Here are a few things you can modify while tracking time to Freshdesk tickets.
- Give your team the option of adding manual time. This is useful if they have tasks that need to be done away from their computers. Team members can add notes to these time entries detailing what they worked on during that time.
- How much of their work you see. Adjust the screenshot frequency to 1, 2 or 3 shots every 10 minutes. You can decide whether you want to see exactly what they are working on, or turn the feature off and Hubstaff won’t collect any screenshots at all.
- Whether team members can modify their own time. You can decide whether to allow your employees and contractors to add or delete their own time manually, including screenshots.
Innovative Productivity Monitoring
By using Hubstaff to track time, you will be able to see how productive your team is with activity reports and employee screenshots. Activity levels are based on key strokes and mouse movement to predict work and efficiency, while screenshots are taken at random intervals every 10 minutes.
These employee monitoring tools can be used to:
- Discover your most productive employees and contractors.
- Find out how your team works and see who works best at which times.
- Ensure your team is working on the right tasks.
- Eliminate the need for excessive email check-ins to see what was done that day.
- View randomized screenshots to see exactly what your team is working on.
- Use activity reports for employee feedback; praise their productivity or find out why they have been less active than usual.
Automatically-Generated Rich Time Reports
Hubstaff’s detailed time reports contain information about your team’s recorded time that can be used in many ways.
- Time reports can be downloaded and emailed.
- Reports include activity levels and screenshots.
- Filter reports by employee, projects or specific date ranges to find the information you want.
- Reports can be sent to clients to make invoicing easier.
- Use reports to show clients exactly what time and services they are paying for.
- Use Hubstaff’s reports to pay contractors for the exact amount of time worked.
- Download reports for internal record keeping.
By using Hubstaff for Freshdesk time tracking, you have access to employee time records that can be used to automate payroll, right from your Hubstaff account.
- Connect your PayPal account in a few clicks.
- Automate payments so pay day is always on time.
- Determine pay rates for different employees.
- Pay your team on your preferred schedule. Set up payments to send out weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Pay your team for the exact amount of time worked.
- Pay employees and contractors in different currencies.
- Choose to pay automatically or manually.
Integrate Hubstaff with Freshdesk
Free for 14 Days
Power up your workday
Reach your goals faster with time tracking and work management.