Hubstaff is an active community of thousands of remote-based businesses interested in finding customers, growing their business, working with contractors, and managing their staff. This blog is an extension of that. We help remote teams operate more effectively and provide advice that can help grow their businesses.
We’re actively looking for experts in their respective fields that fit the above vision. Being an author for Hubstaff will put you and your brand in front of thousands of potential clients.
Power up your workday
Reach your goals faster with time tracking and work management.
How it Works
In order to be considered as a Hubstaff author, you need to meet the below requirements:
- Direct experience (expert level) in your field
- Engaging, well-written, and unique content
- Ability to write at least one post per month
We only publish posts that are relevant to our readership. Topics generally include the below…
- Topics About Outsourcing or Virtual Assistants
- Programming and Design Advice
- Outsourcing and Off-Shoring
- Building a Remote Based Business
- Best Practices Regarding Management and Productivity for Small Teams
- Online Marketing Strategies
- Technical Reviews of the Hubstaff System and How Your Team Uses it
- Increasing Social Media Presence
- Case Studies and Consulting Stories
- Goal Setting, Productivity and Time Management Tips
We are looking for posts that will add tons of value to our readers. They can be opinionated and enthusiastic, and most importantly they need to be based on your own experience. Images in the form of screenshots are always positive. It needs to be very obvious that you are discussing something that readers will enjoy and get benefit from or else your post will be rejected.
Here examples of successful posts
- 31 Project Management Solutions
- How Infographics can Drive Your Social Media Presence
- Characteristics of a Great Remote Employee
Here are other guidelines for having your article posted on Hubstaff:
- Posts must be original, not appear anywhere else online, and for the exclusive use of Hubstaff
- Posts should be 500 words or more (the longer the better)
- Images should be included in your post
- You should provide a photo of yourself (we will give you Google author status on all posts)
- You should provide a bio paragraph about you and your business
- Your bio can include a link to your website or blog
What You Get
- Company Listing (or personal) in our directory of professors
- A link to your Google Plus, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.
- Google Authorship / Contributor Status
- The article shared out to all of our social media followers
- A link to your website
- An author bio
- Limit to 100 words
- Can include 1 link to website and 1 link to social profile
- These will all be dofollow links
You’ll be given access to the blog as an author. You will upload your own articles and complete the formatting. We will review, and post. Please fill out the form below if you would like to become an author.