Today we are excited to release Hubstaff Talent, a 100% free resource for companies looking to find remote talent across the globe. There are no fees, no mark-ups, and no middlemen.
Over the past few years, we’ve been fortunate enough to speak with thousands of successful business owners. In these talks, the common theme always seems to be about how to find quality staff at affordable prices.
We’ve never had a great answer for that question until now.Introducing @Hubstaff Talent - The 100% FREE place to find great remote contractors! Click To Tweet
Reach your goals faster with time tracking and work management.
What makes Hubstaff Talent so different?
Our goal was always to create a service that our clients would find useful. We knew that it had to be free, and we knew that it had to be high quality. Here are some of the main aspects in terms of how Hubstaff Talent is different from other paid services out there.
- No fees for the employer or the contractor: It’s 100% free across the board.
- High quality: We take pride in our directory of freelancers and agencies. Hubstaff Talent is not overloaded with low-quality freelancers trying to find work by applying to every job posted. The contractors on Hubstaff Talent have already agreed to use Hubstaff if you so choose.
- View resumes: You can see resumes of contractors. So not only can you see their summary, but also view their up to date resume. Here are some examples:
- Get applications, not bids: You post awesome jobs and projects, and then awesome people with real talent will apply for the job. When they apply, you’ll get a detailed description of why they believe they are the right fit.
- Work however you want: Of course, we’d love for you to use Hubstaff for time tracking, but you are not required to do so. We built Hubstaff Talent to be an open directory with no fees and no requirements to work on our platform.
- Work directly with your staff: You are not forced to communicate through our platform. We don’t keep tabs on it. We’ll send an introduction to you when someone applies for your job, and then you can contact them via email, Skype, or whatever means you prefer.
How does it work?
It’s simple. Here’s how to get started:
- Post your job: It’s free to post a job (it can also be a fixed price project) on Hubstaff Talent. After posting your job, you’ll start to receive applications.
- Search for talent: If you are not getting a lot of applications, then you can search for contractors on your own. You can filter based on rate, location, skill, availability and more. When you find someone you would like to speak with you can contact them directly.
Remember, there are no requirements to pay these contractors through Hubstaff, or use Hubstaff to track time. You bring them into your organization and can work with them however you wish. If you do use Hubstaff, that’s great! If not, no hard feelings. There are no requirements and you are not locked in. It’s an open directory.
Own an agency?
If you own an agency, you’ll love Hubstaff Talent. Here’s why:
- You can add your team members: The more people you add to the system, the more chance your agency has of showing up in search results and being contacted.
- Select the person to control the sales process: We know that you don’t want valuable leads going to multiple people in your organization and that you need to control this process. That’s why we allow you to assign one contact for all leads to flow through. This could be yourself or your head of sales.
- Start a profile for your agency to get started
Why is Hubstaff releasing this?
We’re doing this as a service for our clients (at no cost). As I mentioned in the beginning, the number one thing we’ve been asked is how we find great contractors to work on Hubstaff.
We’ve come to realize is that the software is only half of the equation. Our time tracking software is no good without a great team.
In short, Hubstaff Talent is an attempt to help companies find great contractors (at no cost) that are already familiar with our time tracking software. We’re committed to it becoming a very well-known source of freelancers and agencies.
An open (open means that you work directly with the contractors without us being in the middle) marketplace of awesome remote workers doesn’t exist. As the world becomes more and more accepting of remote work, we believe Hubstaff Talent can become a leader in connecting remote contractors with those in need of their services. It’s a bet we are willing to take.
What should you do next?
Use it! Find your next rockstar. Posting your position on Hubstaff Talent helps keep the marketplace alive and the contractors interested in Hubstaff.
Also, we’d love it if you spread the word. There is no catch to posting your position on Hubstaff. No fees, no markups, no middlemen. We’d love it if you would mention us the next time one of your friends is asking about how to find quality contractors.