Wrike is an online project management tool that organizes projects and breaks them down into tasks. It allows collaborative discussion and has useful mobile apps, so you can stay connected to your projects and teams wherever you are.
Hubstaff‘s Wrike time tracking integration allows users to track the time they spend on individual Wrike projects and tasks. Manage your projects with Wrike’s innovative tools, and manage your team with Hubstaff’s lightweight software. Hubstaff is available for Mac, Windows and Linux.
Combine Wrike and Hubstaff for seamless project and team management. Here are some features you will unlock upon integration:
- Intuitive time tracking with the push of a button.
- Randomized screenshots that show what your virtual teams are working on.
- Activity levels that measure action and productivity.
- Automatically generated time reports that can be downloaded or emailed.
- Automated payroll options to make pay day efficient and accurate.
Effective Wrike Time Tracking
Intuitive Lightweight Desktop App
Hubstaff’s desktop app was natively designed in different operating systems to ensure compatibility, whether your team uses Mac, Windows or Linux. The apps are lightweight and won’t slow your computers down, so you can get projects and tasks finished quickly and efficiently.
The Hubstaff app:
- Shows all Wrike tasks and projects in one convenient location.
- Displays an intuitive timer to track time with the push of a button.
- Works even when you’re working offline. Time records and screenshots will be uploaded once you reconnect to the Internet.
- Allows you to mark a task complete right from within the app.
Just integrate Hubstaff and Wrike once and the integration will remain automatically synced, so your team members don’t have to worry about manually adding tasks in order to track time.
- Integrate in a few easy clicks.
- Link as many or as few projects and users as you want.
- Automatic syncing keeps your Hubstaff timer up-to-date.
- Mark a task complete to automatically post time to Wrike in the form of a comment.
Flexible Work Monitoring Tools
Hubstaff’s employee monitoring software takes randomized screenshots and records activity levels whenever a user tracks time using Hubstaff. That way, you can see a clear picture of what your teams are working on, how well they are performing and more.
- Randomized screenshots provide the best picture of work being done.
- Adjust screenshot frequency to take 1, 2 or 3 images every 10 minutes.
- Turn the screenshot feature off completely, or opt to blur images.
- Send screenshots to clients along with invoices as proof of work.
- Activity levels are recorded based on key strokes and mouse movements.
- Analyze activity levels to discover productivity levels among your teams.
Detailed Time Reports
Once your remote employees track time using Hubstaff, the software automatically organizes that data into insightful reports.
- Automatic time reports show where time was spent, activity levels and any work notes your employees have added.
- Reports can be downloaded, emailed or exported.
- Use time reports to invoice clients or keep them for internal business records.
- Use reports to pay employees or contractors for the exact amount of time worked.
- Filter reports by user, date or project.
Accurate Automatic Payroll
When your remote workers track time with Hubstaff, you have the option of paying them automatically and accurately right from your Hubstaff account.
- Send payments automatically or manually.
- Set different pay rates for individual employees.
- Schedule payroll to send out weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or twice a month.
- Integrate PayPal in just a few clicks.
- Pay your teams in different currencies.
Integrate Hubstaff with Wrike
Free for 14 Days
Power up your workday
Reach your goals faster with time tracking and work management.