Zendesk is an innovative customer support system that enables companies to remotely assist customers and address inquiries and problems. It works using a ticket system, so when a customer contacts your support email it is immediately logged in the Zendesk system as a new ticket. Tickets can be assigned to different users and filed under different statuses, including “new,” “pending” and “solved.”
Hubstaff‘s specially developed Zendesk time tracking integration will enable agents to track time directly to individual Zendesk tickets. Your agents just have to download the lightweight Hubstaff desktop app for Mac, Windows or Linux and begin tracking time with the push of a button.
Integrate Hubstaff and Zendesk today in order to:
- Access efficient Zendesk time tracking.
- Record time easily with the push of a button.
- Utilize Hubstaff’s innovative work monitoring software.
- Use a lightweight desktop app that won’t slow down your computer.
- Download time records that can be used internally or externally to invoice clients.
- Get a clear picture of what your teams are working on while recording time to Zendesk tickets.
- Pay your agents automatically right from within your Hubstaff account.
- View randomized screenshots of your employees/contractors work.
- Analyze Hubstaff’s recorded activity levels to find your most productive employees.
A Solution for Zendesk Time Tracking
Light and Lean Desktop App
Hubstaff’s desktop time tracking app is easy-to-use, works quickly and efficiently, and doesn’t take up much memory. The apps were natively designed in different operating systems to ensure compatibility, and will enable your agents to track the time they spend solving Zendesk tickets.
- Track time with the push of a button.
- Solve Zendesk tickets right from the Hubstaff app.
- Opt to hide all solved tickets in the app, or view them.
- View all assigned tickets, details, updates and more in one convenient location.
- See due dates to prioritize which tickets to handle first.
- View project notes to get a clearer picture of how to handle the ticket.
- Track time even when working offline. Recorded time and screenshots will be uploaded to Hubstaff once an agent reconnects to the Internet.
Seamless Integration and Easy Records
Once you integrate, you will be able to track time, add notes to time entries and solve tickets from Hubstaff’s desktop app. All recorded time can be noted in the form of a comment.
- Just authorize Zendesk from your Hubstaff account and link your users.
- Tickets in Zendesk will automatically sync in Hubstaff. Once you assign a ticket to an agent, they will see it in their Hubstaff app.
- Adjust your Hubstaff users according to your needs. You can choose to connect all your Zendesk agents, or just select a few.
- Time entries appear in your Zendesk account in the form of comments.
Insight Into Agent Performance
Hubstaff automatically records employee activity levels and randomized screenshots, so you can get a better view of how your team works and what they work on.
- Employee activity levels are calculated based on key strokes and mouse movement.
- Analyze activity levels to discover your most productive team members.
- Randomized screenshots are automatically captured every 10 minutes.
- You can adjust screenshot frequency to capture images 1, 2 or 3 times every 10 minutes.
- You can also adjust screenshot settings by turning the feature off or opting to blur screenshots.
- Send screenshots to clients to show the exact services they are paying for.
- Use the screenshots to get a clear picture of what your team is working on while tracking time to Zendesk tickets.
Useful Analytical Time Reports
Once your team begins tracking time, Hubstaff software will automatically generate cohesive and detailed time reports so you can see a wealth of information at a glance.
- Time reports show activity levels, time spent on projects, individual Zendesk tickets and more.
- Reports can be downloaded, exported or emailed.
- Filter reports by agent, ticket or a specific date range.
- Download reports and use them to invoice clients.
- Use reports for business records and make administrative tasks easier.
- Monitor time reports and activity levels per employee to immediately see any drop in productivity.
- Use reports to pay your team for the exact amount of time worked.
Reward Your Team, On Time and Automatically
Your agents are the best asset of your company’s customer support system. Ensure you pay them the right amount on time, all the time with Hubstaff’s automatic payments.
- Pay agents automatically or manually, right from within your Hubstaff account.
- Pay your agents for the precise amount of time they spend solving tickets.
- Set different pay rates for individual agents.
- Schedule payments to send out weekly, bi-weekly, twice a month or monthly.
- Send money in different currencies.
- Easily integrate PayPal with Hubstaff.
Integrate Hubstaff with Zendesk
Free for 14 Days
Power up your workday
Reach your goals faster with time tracking and work management.