Zoho is a customer relationship management (CRM) software that provides a complete view of your business sales cycle, buyer journey, trends and relationship opportunities. Zoho helps you find the right information when you need it, so you can “attract, retain and delight more customers.”
Hubstaff‘s Zoho time tracking integration enables users to track time to Zoho tasks, so you can monitor efficiency, effectiveness, and timeliness. Hubstaff also provides work monitoring tools, automated payroll options and detailed time reports.
The lean Hubstaff time tracking app was designed natively in Mac, Windows and Linux to eliminate compatibility issues. It runs quietly in the background and records time while you work, without taking up too much memory or slowing down your computer.
Integrate Zoho and Hubstaff to enhance communication and understanding between customers, remote employees and contractors. A few benefits of the integration include:
- Track time intuitively with a convenient desktop app.
- Integrate Hubstaff and Zoho with a few easy clicks.
- View randomized screenshots to get a clear picture of what your teams are working on.
- See activity levels that show how active your remote employees are while tracking time.
- Download, export or email time reports for internal or external use.
- Automate payroll and payments for easy, accurate paydays that are always on time.
Integrate Hubstaff with Zoho
Free for 14 Days
Efficient Zoho Time Tracking
Intuitive Desktop App
Hubstaff’s desktop app will make Zoho time tracking easy and intuitive. Just push start as you begin work, then stop the timer when you’re finished working. Aside from effectively tracking time, here are a few other things that make Hubstaff’s desktop app useful and efficient.
- Lean, lightweight apps run quietly in the background without slowing down your computer or being a distraction.
- Apps display all Zoho tasks in one convenient location. Just select the task you want to work on and begin the timer.
- Apps show due dates so users can prioritize tasks.
- Track time without Internet. The Hubstaff app will continue to work offline. Time and screenshots will be uploaded once the app reconnects to the Internet.
Integrating Hubstaff and Zoho only takes a few minutes, and the API token will keep the integration automatically synced.
- Quick integration.
- Link and unlink projects and users.
- Automatically sync Zoho projects and tasks.
- Begin tracking time to your Zoho tasks.
Insight on Efficiency
Hubstaff’s innovative employee monitoring software captures randomized screenshots and records activity levels of your remote employees while they track time using Hubstaff. These tools provide insight into what your teams are working on and how well they work.
- Randomized screenshots provide a clear picture of what an employee or contractor is doing while logging time.
- Screenshot frequency may be adjusted to 1, 2 or 3 images every 10 minutes. You can also turn this feature off, or blur the screenshots.
- Screenshots can be sent to clients along with invoices as proof of work.
- Activity levels are calculated based on the number of key strokes and mouse movements made while tracking time with Hubstaff.
- Analyze activity levels to see who is active at work, who is not, and who your most productive employees are.
- Set inactivity monitors to appear when a user has been idle for 5 minutes, 10 minutes or 20 minutes. You can also turn this feature off.
Hubstaff has many flexible communication features, so you and your team can stay informed throughout the project cycle. Work notes are memos and/or reminders that can be added to specific time entries from your Hubstaff account or in the desktop apps. Work notes appear on time reports and can be used to explain manual time entries, idle time and more.
Comprehensive Time Reports
See the big picture with convenient time reports. These reports are automatically generated, flexible and can be used internally or externally.
- Download, email or export time reports.
- Use reports to invoice clients.
- Use reports to keep accurate business records.
- Filter reports by user, date and project to get the precise information you need.
- Bill clients and pay your teams for the exact amount of time spent on services.
Automatic and Accurate Payroll
Use Hubstaff’s time records to pay your teams automatically, accurately and on time, every time.
- Send payments automatically or manually.
- Schedule payroll to send out weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or twice a month.
- Set pay rates for different employees and/or contractors.
- Connect PayPal, Payoneer, QuickBooks or other payment methods for secure payments.
- Ensure timely and accurate payments using time recorded with Hubstaff.